If you’re thinking about using WhatsApp for marketing your business, this article is for you. We’ve discovered five ways to use WhatsApp to increase sales and bring in new customers. And if you’re not familiar with WhatsApp yet, don’t worry — we’ll explain what it is and how to use it.
Turn WhatsApp into a customer support tool.
One of the easiest ways to use WhatsApp is to provide customer support. You can use it to answer questions, send updates on policies and claims, or remind customers about policies or claims.
Here are some ideas for how you can use WhatsApp as a support tool:
- Send information about new products or services you offer.
- Remind clients that it’s time for their annual review (and let them know what kind of discount they’ll get if they book with you).
- Let customers know when their policy renews so that they don’t miss out on any discounts.
Collect customer feedback using WhatsApp.
By sending a short survey to your customers, you can understand what they want and how you can deliver it. You can also get real-time feedback from customers when there are issues with the product or service.
Using WhatsApp for customer feedback is an easy way to collect information quickly and efficiently. You can ask simple questions such as “Is our product working well for you?” or “How did we do on this occasion?”
If a customer wants to provide more detailed information about their experience with your company, then they have the option to send a message back instead of using the pre-written questions in the survey.
Send bulk messages to customers about your new product or service.
- Send bulk messages to customers about your new product or service.
- Use WhatsApp to send out bulk messages to customers about new products or services, and get them to sign up.
Send current offers and discounts via WhatsApp.
Send the latest discount coupons and discount codes to your customers via WhatsApp. You can even send discount vouchers directly to their phones if you wish, ensuring that they get the information at exactly the right moment. This will help use your marketing budget more effectively because it’s much easier (and cheaper) than traditional advertising methods like printing advertisements in magazines or sending emails out to all of your clients.
In addition, it has become increasingly important for insurance companies to reach customers with online services such as chatbots on Facebook Messenger and Slackbot. This means people don’t even have a reason anymore not check their Facebook page every day! By sending these kinds of messages through WhatsApp instead, you’ll be able to capture more potential clients who may not otherwise respond if approached by phone call or email instead.”
Use WhatsApp for sending reminders to clients about their insurance policies ending soon.
- Remind clients about their insurance policies ending soon.
- Remind clients about upcoming renewals.
- Remind clients about upcoming payments.
- Remind clients about upcoming policy changes (e.g., they’ve moved and want to change their address with the company).
- Remind clients about upcoming policy renewals (e.g., they haven’t paid for the full year yet, so this is a good time to remind them).
You can use WhatsApp for marketing and your business will grow.
WhatsApp is a social network that has more than 1 billion monthly active users. It’s one of the most popular messaging apps in the world and it is used by people of all ages and backgrounds.
You can use WhatsApp for marketing your business or company, connecting with customers, selling products, sending out offers and reminders etc.
As an insurance agent you should definitely start using WhatsApp if you haven’t already started because it can help you grow your business by leaps and bounds.
If you have any questions about using WhatsApp for your business, feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help and assist with any questions or concerns that you might have. You can also find more information here: SocialEpoch WhatsApp CRM.